Thursday, May 14, 2009

music:
Taylor Swift, Pepper, Britney Spears, Goo goo dolls, Motley Crue, Swollen Members, posion, pitbull, The Eagles, Foreigner, John Mellencamp, Boston, ACDC, Jurassic 5, Bon Jovi, Kotton Mouth kings, Rise against, Guns 'n Roses, Queen, Lynard Skynard, Carrie Underwood, puddle of mudd, blondie, tim mcgraw, TECH N9NE, three days grace, Aerosmith, and like everything else! (:

I'm Alexandra Juliet Garza(:


I Am Just An ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams.


I Am A Sophomore at Sonora high


I Am also Sophomore Class President.


I'm Very Outgoing


I'm Sixteen


I always try look at the brighter side of things.


I'm not like anyone you'll ever meet


I'm Almost always smiling


I just want to be the best possible person That I can be.


I want to help out anyone that wants or needs it.


I don't usually care what people say or think about me,
unless it's someone I thought cared


I believe in giving 100% when you only have 80.


I believe in saying hello to anyone and everyone.


I believe that everyone deserves A second chance.


I can brighten your day(:

No comments:

Post a Comment