Saturday, May 29, 2010

when you don't have love, it is like there's a party going on
and everybody was invited except you,
and you just happen to walk by that house in the rain.

I don't have a fear of commitment; I have a fear of abandonment. We all screw things up. I screw things up, especially with the people I love. I get needy, I get moody, I get distant, I want to be too close. I get confused, I don't understand all of it. But I keep pushing because I hope in this thing, the universe. There's no way I'm the only person out there who wants it this bad. If I want it, someone else out there must too.

I'm gonna smile more than I should. And laugh more than I knew I could.
And when they ask me why, I'll tell them I don't wanna die dead.

Letting go is much easier said than done. You grow to love someone and letting them go is like losing a part of you. Whenever you know you must let go because it's what is best for you, you keep thinking of reasons to stick around. I know what I must do. It's not going to be easy and it will take time for me to completely let go, but it's what I need to do.

people are like stained-glass windows. they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is shown if there is a light from within.

Congratulations, you won. I have finally stopped trying. You are out of my life. Probably forever. But just remember, that when you realize that you lost your best friend, it was your fault. Don't you dare try and pin this on me. I have done my fair share of messing up, but this one, it's not my fault whatsoever.

even in the darkest clouds, there’s a silver lining. the world may turn from the sun, but it never stops shining.

I used to be afraid of heights. But now, whether I'm climbing two inches or two feet, my direction is always up. My dream is to fly and I'm not coming down anytime soon.

we tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result
of getting something we don't have, but rather of
recognizing and appreciating what we do have.


Photobucket


Our relationship is the kind some people spend their whole lives trying to find, and we're so lucky to have found it so early. I love him with my whole heart,Cameron is one of the most patient, kind and loving people I have ever met, and I'm blessed to have him in my life. You find new ways to amaze me each and every single day We fight sometimes and we've been through a lot but we're still happy
I will love you for the rest of my life, you and no other(:

The past is only the future with the lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment