Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love the feeling when my favorite song is on full blast in the car, driving through the country air. i like when my mom makes my favorite meal. i like traveling to nowhere, getting lost, and then the best part, being found. i like being held by someone who means a lot to me, especially when i haven't seen them in awhile. we always complain there isn't enough time. or that these moments never come around enough. it's true that we never stop growing old, and we mature faster than we'd like. but time is the essence of life, and it brings change and surprise. i like watching the people i care for get older, change, become who they're suppose to be. sometimes we all wish to go back, to repeat a moment, or pause it forever. but we need change, even when we don't want it. the cards are placed and time brings us closer to our destination. all the while as we travel through. the things we love doing, the people we share our life with, that's the destiny. we're not suppose to end up anywhere, we're suppose to make the best of this journey.

I love that im able to make you nervous. I love the cute little things that happen between us when we’re together. How we’re both constantly sneaking glance and when we meet each others eyes its like the feelings are trying to scream from inside of us. Most importantly I love how the smiles on our faces are so effortless. I sometimes don’t even realize how hard im smiling, and permanent the entire time we’re with each other.

I never give up. I don't let things pass me by, I say what I'm feeling, I don't hold back.

I think happiness is what makes people pretty.


It is one of life's tragedies when you meet someone that you know is meant to be, but due to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings, becomes someone you knew. Or when you can walk right past someone that at one part of your life was a big part of your life, and how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about the little nothings in life, and now you can barely look at them, and all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul...

but aren't you supposed to learn from your mistakes? i don't consider this a mistake, i just wish the story didn't end this way, cause i'm still in love with the person who helped me write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment