Monday, February 21, 2011

When you smiled you had my undivided attention.
When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you.
When you cried you had my urge to hold you.
When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever

The other boys just won't do, because boy - all I want is you.
You light up my eyes; you're the star in my sky. We're the perfect two & I know it's true.
Because when I think of love, I think of you.

There's always something left, if two people really loved each other.

Love without trust is like a car without an engine.You can try to push, but it won’t get you far.

Smile it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.

War is like love, it always finds a way.

Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.

RISK more than others think is safe.
CARE more than others think is wise.
DREAM more than others think is practical.
EXPECT more than others think is possible.

Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.

Sure, there's plenty of fish in the sea. But there's also sharks, seaweed, and toxic waste.

A teenager once asked an old man, "in a relationship, which is more important: to be loved or to love?"
Then he replied, "which is more important to a bird? The left wing or the right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment