Monday, February 28, 2011

You were my lesson I had to learn. I was your fortress you had to burn.

At the time my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves. –Fight Club

Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

So good that I'm so bad. I guarantee I'd be the greatest thing that you ever had.

Life is your professor, know that bitch is gonna test you.

Have faith in yourself and in the future. The best will come, eventually.

You’re gonna realize you miss this.

Don’t waste your time on people who aren’t kind to you. In the long run, karma will always come into play and if you just take the high road, you’ll be fine.

It’s time to love who you are and look forward to who you’re going to be.

Love is rare, life is strange. Nothing lasts, people change.

I wish I could understand how you don’t care, how you could get to know someone as well as you know me, think they’re beautiful, tell them everything, get along with them fine and still never love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment