Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cameron John

Cameron-
Since it's Christmas time I decided to write you a little something.
I guess I haven't tried to contact you these past six months is because I haven't had anything to say to you.
I still sorta don't,
all I have to say is that I still think about you from time to time and I think about all of the amazing times we had together,
but I really hope you are proud of who you have become, because when I see you at school, I don't even see the Cameron I used to be in love with, your like a shell of who you used to be, but it's your life to live, I'm not a part of it any longer.
I just wanted to say that all of the girls that you are talking to and then you don't talk to them at school, and you act like you don't know who they are, your breaking their hearts. It's heartbreaking for me to see, I have found 3 girls in the bathroom at school crying because you text them and facebook them and then you don't talk to them at school, or let alone acknowledge them. I've hugged them and told them that they deserve better.
I'm so disappointed with you you've become everything that you swore you would never become.
This letter is easy to write to you, because I am now over you and think of you as a chapter in my life that is now closed, never the less it was a fantastic chapter while it lasted.
Know that no matter what happens there will always be a part of my heart that belongs to you, and no one can ever have my whole heart.
And I'm sorry that I hurt you, that is my only regret in my life, I wish I could take it back because I know that things would be different between us and I'm positive that we'd still be together and happy, but everything in this life has a reason, and of that I am sure.
Thank you for teaching me everything, I know that I am a better and happier person because you were a part of my life. I know that a love like we shared doesn't come around too many times in a lifetime and consider myself an extremely lucky girl because for 3 years you were mine(:
That's all I have to say.
I hope you accomplish everything that you want to in your life,
and you get everything that you want because you truly deserve it.
I hope you wake up one day and have clarity and stop hurting so many people, because that's not who my camin was, and that's not who you are.
I'll always remember you.
Always
-Alex


As I look back on all that's happened...growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I'll truly miss you and how much I truly loved you. The past may be gone forever...and what the future holds, our today’s make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for what the future may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment