Monday, November 29, 2010

I want to be with you, I just want to be with you. If I could hold your hand for the rest of my life, I would never be scared again. I want to hold you tight and I want to tell you every second how much you mean to me because nobody has ever meant more. I want to be able to help you and make you smile, just like you make me smile.

“You're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them” -Definitely, Maybe


I love the way you said you'd always love me and I love the way you looked at me with eyes that reassured every promise you made. It's not so often that you stumble upon someone who makes you feel on top of the world and it's even less often that you find a good way to hold onto them and keep them within your reach because once they're gone, you've lost them for good.

“To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy- this is success!” - Sasha Azevedo

Promise yourself to be strong, that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you.

We spend half our life sleeping, but we spend our whole life waiting. Waiting in lines, waiting for times, waiting to be old enough, waiting for a call. We’re always waiting. We just don't always realize it. Waiting for someone to say something, waiting for them to notice you. Constantly waiting for that one person, and they have no idea you’re waiting for them

Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone so utterly and completely perfect. Someone who makes me happier than I have ever dreamed I could be. Someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be, doesn't even compare to what you are.

"Our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now. You never know for sure, so you'd better make every second count."
-The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

Only you yourself can give you the best advice. It sounds oh so cliche, but follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment