Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport."

Everyone Always Says: "Son Of A Bitch," But What About: "Daughter Of A Dick?"

"You'd be in good shape if you ran like your mouth."

"Roses are red, violets are blue.
He's for me and not for you.
So if by chance you take my place.
I'll take my fist and smash your face." ;)

"Patience is the road to understanding, which is the key to a happy heart."

"He who wants a rose, must respect the thorn."

"guys are like bra's, they hookup behind your back."

"I love you foreve. I would put the "r" but I don't want forever to end."

"Your so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal. Your so skinny you should really super size that deal."

"If you can't tell the truth, then you shouldn't be heard."

" What's the difference between a mosquito & a slut? When you slap a mosquito, it stops sucking."

"roses are red; violets are blue, you cant spell sl_t without u."

"Sometimes I wish I had a dick. Just so I could tell you to choke on that shit."

"Life is a popularity contest, but you can't get an A for effort. It's more trouble than it's worth. Live it your own way, happiness is what you make it."

"remember when i asked for your opinion? me neither."

"You can't help someone get up a hill without getting closer to the top yourself."

"I'm annoyed with your shit.. So just go have your period in a shark tank, bitch."

"bitch you're a hoe, id hit you harder than the shit we smoke"

"Damn whore. Would you like to be screwed? Or nailed? Your choice, seem as your quite the tool lover."

"Did it hurt? When you fell from the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down?"

No comments:

Post a Comment