Thursday, July 8, 2010

believe being alone means you're free. that old lovers miss you and
new lovers want you and the one you're with is the one you're meant
to be with. that everything you want to happen, will happen. if you
decide you want it enough. that every time you think a sad thought,
you can think a happy one instead.

Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale & laugh. Remember who you are & why you are here. You're never given anything in this world that you cannot handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself & love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.


If you find someone who can make you feel like the best goddamn thing on the planet just by calling you beautiful, don't let go of them. They're rare to find nowadays.


Life doesn't come with a handbook or road map, you have to figure out the rules, rights and responsibilities; you have to remember which routes are right, and which are wrong. But most importantly you don't necessarily have to know where you're going, but you should always remember where you've come from.


Throw away your problems and smile because honestly, this is the only life you've got and your problems won't matter when you're dead.

Pain throws your heart to the ground. Love turns the whole thing around. Fear is a friend who's missunderstood. But I know the heart of life is good

Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

Quickly I'm learning to love again
All that I know is I'mma be ok



I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.
It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'
Audrey Hepburn

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
Audrey Hepburn


No comments:

Post a Comment