Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It’s hard when you miss people.
But you know if you miss someone,
that means you’re lucky.
It means you had someone special in your life,
someone worth missing.

"I was married, once. I married the first man I truly loved. Thought we had this whole fairy tale thing going on. It was, he was amazing. We were amazing. And then he did something, something stupid and thoughtless and mean. Kinda something I was not willing to forgive. So I left him and I left him behind and I went on and I live this whole other life now. And It’s good, it’s fine, I have a great guy, a doctor, my life is damn near perfect. But every once in a while I think about that guy and the fairy tale thing we had. I wonder if we’d still be amazing if we were together now. And I’ll never know. Cause the minute it got hard, the minute it stopped being a fairytale, I cut and ran. Real life is hard, real stuff takes work. Real life is sometimes heartless and mean. But that doesn’t cancel out the love. So if you don’t love this girl, walk away. But if you look at her and you know she’s the one, you owe it to yourself to give her a second chance."-Private Practice

Stuff your eyes with wonder. Live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask no guarantees. Ask for no security. There never was such an animal and if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day, everyday, sleeping its life away. To hell with that. Shake the tree and knock the great sloth down on his ass.

Love has no age limit. It's not like alcohol or something. You don't have to be 21 to love. I mean, when I was three, I loved my teddy bear. The only difference now is my teddy bear is taller then 6 feet with blonde hair & blue eyes. He can walk, talk, & this teddy bear actually loves me back.

Maybe it’s true what they say. There are those people you encounter in life who you never really get over.
No matter how many other better people you meet, people who treat you better and love you better, in the back
of your mind, there is always that person you can’t quite completely forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment