Sunday, July 4, 2010

something tells me we'll see
each other in the future.
we may be apart for now,
but soon you'll see
I'll be staring at you, and
you'll be staring at me.


So my feelings for you might have gone away, but that doesn’t mean I don't still think about you everyday.


I still manage to find it unbelievable, me and you. I left it all behind, all in the past. But that doesn't mean the memories don't catch up to me. I'm still finding it hard to believe, because every time I look back, I realize I don't even know who that is anymore. It's like you can't tell whether or not the past between you two is reality or your imagination.


Sometimes letting go is a way of saying I love you

The times I spent with you, were the happiest times of my life. We were perfect, you and I. Now we aren't, but those memories will be locked in my heart forever and always.

You want to see pretty? Look in a magazine. You want to see beautiful? Look in a mirror.

I love you, I really do. Not because you're gorgeous, or funny, or prince charming, or perfect, or whatever all those other girls imagine. I love you because you get me, you know me and you somehow still manage to be around me. You've never left me and you make me feel like I'm the only person in the world.

love love. I love being in love. I don't care what it does to me.


We only have 86,400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away. We have to tell them that we love them while we got the chance to say it. We have to live like we’re dying. We never know a good thing until it’s gone. You never see a crash until it’s head on. All those people are right when we’re dead wrong, you never know a good thing until it’s gone.-kris Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment