Tuesday, July 27, 2010

believe it or not, you are in control of your own life. you are the reason why you’re sad. and you’re the reason why you’re happy. so don’t wait for happiness. go out and find it. right now. and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Even if you think the flame has died, there's a least one lyric that'll hit that last hot spot, and then you'll find yourself as fucked as you were the day you lied and said you never wanted to see him again.
- John Mayer

My heart? Yeah, it broke, I'm not gonna lie. For a minute I thought that I was gonna die. But then I stepped back and took a long look at who I gave my heart to, and what it took to make love last, what makes it true and baby you just don't have a clue. So thanks for setting me free. Now I can find somebody worthy of me.


life is the ability to feel so happy, you think your insides are going to explode. it's being so upset or disappointed, you feel as if your stomach just dropped ten feet out of place. it's running so hard, you can barely breathe. it's the feeling of panic when you know you've been caught doing something wrong. it's having that sudden rush before you kiss someone you care about. it's opening your eyes and feeling them sting because you spent the whole night crying. it's letting people go because new ones come in, and all the while realizing that life doesn't have a purpose unless you let it.


Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say "I am blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed. Winners make things happen; losers let things happen.



Just because the road ahead is long, is no reason to slow down. Just because there is much work to be done, is no reason to get discouraged. It is a reason to get started, to grow, to find new ways, to reach within yourself and discover strength, commitment, determination, discipline.



Not everything turns into what it's supposed to be. Not everybody is supposed to just walk out of your life. Sometimes surprises and second chances do happen, you just can't be afraid to let them happen.


My parents said that I was special, that I wear my heart on my sleeve. But really, I just trust people too easily. I usually create a false image of who I want them to be instead of who they really are. Soon, it's the fantasy person I trust. I believe it when they say, "i'm your friend" or "you can trust me" or "I truly care about you." I'm the cause of my own downfall. I trust people too easily.


Some things don't last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there.



The past year has been filled with tears, heartbreak and constant worrying. Just as i threw the towel in and walked away from love. Thats when you came in, you showed me that not all boys leave & that its okay to give your all to someone. For the first time in a while i feel like im on top of the world so please, i beg you..dont break my heart.


As long as you're enjoying life, and as long as you're happy, it doesn't matter what you're doing.


Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale & laugh. Remember who you are & why you are here. You're never given anything in this world that you cannot handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself & love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.

Forgetting you will be impossible. You impacted my life in a way
no one
can describe. And I'll still love you, even though you're gone.

Life isn't about how many people call you and it's not about who you've dated, are dating, or haven't dated at all. It's not about grades, money, clothes, or colleges that accept you or not. Life isn't about if you have lots of friends, or if you are alone, and it's not about how accepted or unaccepted you are. Life just isn't about that. Life is about who you love and who you hurt. It's about how you feel about yourself. It's about trust, happiness, and compassion. It's about sticking up for your friends and replacing inner hate with love. Life is about avoiding jealousy, overcoming ignorance, and building confidence. It's about what you say and what you mean. It's about seeing people for who they are and not for what they have. Most of all, it is about living your life to touch someone Else's.


i believe being alone means you're free. that old lovers miss you and new lovers want you and the one you're with is the one you're meant to be with. that everything you want to happen, will happen. if you decide you want it enough. that every time you think a sad thought, you can think a happy one instead.

the best things in life aren’t things, they’re moments,
feelings, lessons, faith, emotions, discoveries, truths.


No comments:

Post a Comment