Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.


All we ever have is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it, and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one.




I am incredibly awkward and positive. I get attached easily, and I hold on for too long. I like opening up to people. I express myself like a five year old child I'm probably one of the most difficult and stubborn people you will ever meet. But I can be sweet. I'm a great listener. I'll guard your secrets with my life. I will never judge you based on your mistakes, and i'll love you as much as I can. I can be, if you let me, one of the best things in your life.


It occurred to me then that a lot of life was either about wanting and not having , or having and not wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment