Friday, July 9, 2010

The best boyfriend you'll have
isn't the best looking, the funniest,
or the richest. It's the one that
makes you feel gorgeous, hilarious,
and like a million dollars. He makes
sure you know he loves you.

So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.

i am the luckiest girl, to call you mine.
you still give me that "school girl-kind-of-love" feeling,
where i daydream about you with butterflies in my stomach.
you are absolutely amazing in every possible way.
without you, i am not me at all.
but with you, i am everything and more than i expected.
the sound of your voice puts a smile on my face
and the thought of you puts a sparkle in my eyes.
you are my best friend who i trust with everything
and know that i can confide in you like no other.
baby, you truly are my other half.
i know without any sort of doubt that you love me
just as much as i love you,
that you care for me more than the world
and would do anything for me that you had too.
i know that you and i were made to be together,
to keep each other going, to love each other more than life itself,
and to grow old together in rocking chairs,
on the front porch with a old dog infront of us
and glass of sweet tea.
you are my rock, who i depend on for everything
in every aspect of life.
thank you for everything you do for me.
i love you unconditionally and will
for the rest of my life ♥

Smile. It makes a world of difference. Dance. Who knows when you won't be able to. Cry. Holding those emotions in is bad for you. Kiss. Kisses are the most wonderful things in the world. Laugh. Whats the point in hiding happiness ? Frown. Why not let him know you're unhappy ? Apologize. You don't wanna lose friends. Hug. Theres no better feeling being wrapped up close to someone you love. Live, because life is everything

No comments:

Post a Comment