Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest. I tried to keep us together, you were busy keeping secrets. Secrets, you were telling everybody but me.


And in some way, I recognize that I will never be fully over you, and that part of me will always love you. But most of me understands that this doesn't work, and I need to move on to be happy.

Sometimes you just want to put others happiness before yours. Because you love them, because they deserve it. Sometimes you want to go out of your way for people just because you know its important that they get a chance to smile once in a while.


I never asked for it to be over. Then again, I never asked for it to begin. That's the way it is with life, some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days have their sunsets.


You're better then the best, I'm lucky just to linger in your life.

Baby you make the sun shine down, you can paint the darkest clouds, and turn them into rainbows. You take your secret smile, that one that turns me on. Hey girl, you've been what I'm waiting for.

Yes I do dream of all we had together, guess it's true we lost it all forever. Do I pray anyway? Yes I do. I don't live in the past, wanting love that wouldn't last. And I don't ache like I used to. But yes I do dream of all we had together.

The things about life that I've learned is that you're going to get hurt. You're going to have emotional nights & cry yourself to sleep for hours. You're going to suffer some kind of heartbreak, some kind of loss. But you will also have those moments where you heal. Those moments are the best. You feel like you smile for the first time again. You feel like you're alive again. Life just kind of restarts.



I'm the kind of girl you can hear from miles away, the kind that if you're sad, it's her job to make you happy. The kind of girl who keeps messing up & saying, "Oops, sorry." I trip over everything. I'm such a klutz & get so mad at the simplest things


You can't friend a dream, you can't download your first kiss, you can't tag happiness or post the feeling you get from helping a total stranger. The only thing you can hope to do in your short life is live your dreams. - The Buried Life



Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. -Oprah Winfrey


"Shit happens but, I'm going to keep forgiving, if you ain't laughing, you just ain't living, look up into to the skies and try to realize, that there's more to life than what meets the eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment